Friday, January 03, 2014

Refreshing Greens...


The year 2013 has been a great year for the family. I do hope it would be the same if not better for this year; Happy New Year to all. As usual when I felt like it I would go to the nearest park to jog or just to do photography, a hobby of mine. The Taman Tasik Ampang park nearby is a nice place to wander and wonder the beauty of nature. The scene at the park is never the same; at time there are many flowers that bloom from the trees top and at time one see many birds chirping from tree to tree. Anyway the greens in various shades of colours always refresh me. Sometime I would meet strangers, young couple with family and at time old folks who are just taking a jog to keep healthy. Quite so often these strangers became my friends.  Whatever it is the park is always a place to refreshes the mind and the body. Above is the scene of the park that I often go to while my time away. 

Have a nice day.

No comments: