Saturday, November 16, 2013

Melati...Refreshing...

The green of the garden always refreshes me. This morning while doing the morning chore at the front of the house I saw the plants been bath by the night raindrops. It early and the sun is just up at the back of the house so the front where I am now is not that hot but just right with the atmosphere cool and refreshing. On the grass I could see the morning dew, glittering as the sun shine on it. It was a beautiful scene of nature welcoming the morning. It does make me refresh and happy to see nature at its best. The scene is never the same and nature always has a way of making us happy. I am indeed glad that I have the little garden and the greens in front of the house for me to wander and wonder the wonder of nature.

Above is a snapshot of the morning scene of a flowering plant call Melati. The droplets are like jewels in the reflection of the morning sun. Enjoy it folks as much as I had enjoyed taking that photograph. 

Have a nice day.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Good afternoon,
True- our little garden is a haven to rest our weary souls and lift our spirits.

Pak Idrus said...

Elaine, thanks for the visit and sharing your thoughts on the subject of this posting. Yes that little garden of ours does give us a taste of paradise and I am enjoying it.

Have a nice day and take care.