Friday, October 14, 2011

Enchanting Kuala Lumpur.

It was a gorgeous evening with the sun shining bright. I was in the train returning to Kuala Lumpur after an interesting trip up north to the city of Ipoh. As the train approaches the city of Kuala Lumpur; for the first time I get to see Kuala Lumpur in such a beauty the evening sun had on it. It was a magnificent sight to watch and wonder as the ray of sun play itself on the skyscrapers of the city. The glasses of the outer wall of the buildings seem to dance in the light, turning the scene into a colorful work of art as in a painting.  It is my city and I love watching it from this angle. I have live in this city for almost forty years and have seen it develop over times from a small city into a sprawling metropolis of 1.5 millions people. Above are the scenes that I had managed to snap through the window of the moving train.  Magnificence scenes indeed!  

Have a nice day.

2 comments:

Temuk said...

I have been watching KL grow since I migrated to Kg Pandan in 1966. No doubt, it has become a very beautiful bandaraya. Hope it will continue to flourish and remain a safe heaven for all to live in. Have a nice day!

Pak Idrus said...

Temuk, Thanks for the visit and sharing your thoughts on the subject of this posting.

Like you I migrated to Kuala Lumpur and saw the whole of Kuala Lumpur grows as it is seen today. I first came to KL in the mid of 1972 and stay at Jalan Belangkas Kampong Pandan for a while before I move to my present house in Ampang Jaya which I bought in 1974. At that time Ampang Jaya was considered a rural area and far away for the city. Now it is just a five minutes drive to the KLCC.

Have a nice day.