Tuesday, July 05, 2011

A Beautiful day in July...

Woke up to another beautiful day. I had planted the above creeper plant last year and had waited for it to flower and this week it just did. With the first show of it vibrant color, a shocking orange. It looks radiant among the smaller yellow flowers near our gate. I planted it so that it would eventually climb and flowers about the gate area turning the canopy into a multicolor of flowers. At present that area of the canopy are covered with pink bougainvillaea and yellow flowers. With this orange color flowers the front porch of our house would surely be as vibrant as ever. I love flower and as the saying goes ' Flowers are the keepers of our Joy'. True folks it does bring joys to everyone who look at flowers.

In my little garden out front of the patio other flowers blooms too and it does add color to the green environment of that little garden.

Have a nice day.

2 comments:

Al-Manar said...

I never have problem leaving comments here. I can watch the beautiful plants and say so without any difficulty.

Pak Idrus said...

Al-Manar, thanks for the visit and sharing your thoughts on the problem of your posting in a comment column. Well I have given all the advice I could and now you must as the Google's folk for their advise to solved your problem.

Have a nice day.