Friday, April 15, 2011

A Beautiful Day...

Woke up to another beautiful day in April and went out to clean the patio. Then sweep the fallen flowers and leaves on the pavement outside. It is normal to see leaves and other rubbish that had fall and left overnight scattered on the pavement. It looks so untidy. Cleaning it is sort of my early morning ritual, to get the front of the house clean. I actually like doing that. While sweeping I hear birds singing and chirping happily as it hops from branch to branch and from tree to tree. It was really nice to see and hear those little birds making it morning melodies. At these early hours I could smell the freshness of the morning air in the cool of the morning. It is already the end of another week in April which is normally quite dry but it looks like the weather has change. It now rain with thunderstorm and lightning in the afternoon. In a way it is good, it adds nitrated to the soil and swept the drains clean and the river nearby swell with freshwater, sort of a general cleaning of the surrounding. Its nature way of recycling the atmosphere and continue giving us a beautiful weather everyday. I finished doing the front of the house and then move on with my other morning ritual. I felt good today and continue to enjoy the freshness of the morning air.

I then went to get some cut apple for the elusive squirrel that frequent my patio; for its morning meal. I place the apple in the usual place in a plate. In a while it would come and enjoy the fruit like it does everyday.

A few days ago the sky above my house was clear with blue sky and I saw a flock of migrating storks flying in formation up above the sky. I went into the house to get my camera and fixed a telephoto lens to it and then went out to get a few snaps of those flying birds. When I went out and try to take a few images of the birds I could not click my camera. On checking my camera I soon realized the memory chip is not in the slot. I then rush again into the house and came back with the memory card in the camera to get as many picture as possible. At that moment in time the birds has gone far away and I could only see it as some small dots in the sky. I waited and hopes that it would return to the front of my house and to my delight it did came back and fly happily. I then took as many shot as possible and above is one of the flying moments that shows the storks in action about the Ampang Jaya sky; a magnificent sight indeed.

Well it does made my day.

Folks have a nice day too. [click the image to enlarge]

No comments: