Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Things of beauty....





I love and enjoy things of beauty and I believe everyone love anything beautiful.. Great scene, great landscape, beautiful works of arts, beautiful living space, and of course those gorgeous people that we enjoy watching and be with.... Our species indeed a great creation....

Well, with love, passion and ingenuity we could create any objects and space to be things of beauty.. Enjoy doing it and Enjoy with the result of your works of arts...

Just takes some times to ponder the images above and I am sure you would enjoy these works of Art...The subjects were simple objects and with some creativity and a digital camera...Voila you get a postcard of sorts...

I took these images using my cell phone, thus the images look rather different, unique in a way.. Something that I love to do whenever and wherever I find an interesting objects or subject to immortalized... The cell phone with a camera makes it a brisk to get great images in instance... The cell phone do changes our lives....

A thing of beauty is a joy forever!!!Enjoy..

No comments: