Saturday, October 08, 2005

Breaking fast at Malacca..

Well, I have just got the service of broadband at our Malacca's home and am now blogging this from Malacca...I just register it online over the internet and today when I came over, I got it activate...Thanks to Telecom Malaysia for the good and fast service in providing me their Streamyx service at this place...In the past I had to do by the dial up service and after using broadband all this while..Using the dial up service seem too slow..So here I am blogging this with easy again...We left our home in Ampang Jaya at eleven fifteen in the morning and arrive here at just about one thirty this afternoon..It was raining part of the way, so I had to drive slow...We are now getting use to the traveling to and fro Kuala Lumpur-Malacca-Kuala Lumpur and with the highway the traveling is easy...Just enjoy the ride and in no time we are here at our second home, with a view of the sea...Breaking fast in Malacca is three minutes earlier then in Kuala Lumpur, so we did just that. And after a short rest I am continuing this posting ....Well this is the first time we are breaking fast at this place and it went well indeed... Well friends, Life is like that...Have a nice day and take care..Enjoy...

No comments: