Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My own dream world...

Well... I just got a new toy for myself....For the love of music..I had to get a new DVD player and a combination of other tools just for a personal entertainments, that I could tug away in my own domain to enjoy alone in the peace of my cocoon...I already had a home theatre set in the family hall and because my other half love to watch those Malay drama and the like, she had eventually taken over the place and enjoying the evening with peace. With me around who love to switch channels all the time, it would be a nuisance at her side, so not to get into unnecessary confrontation and to keep the peace and harmony, I decided that she could have the home theatre all the time, except when I really need to watch a great move like the Matrix on those sound system..Other then that I am happy with my laptop surfing cyberspace and at the same time watching the TV or listen to music on my own in my own space and time...So to add to the pleasure of watching and listening to good music I bought this JVC set this evening and now have the pleasure of watching my favorite Music video and music on MP3 and other CD's that I love, in my own dream world and at the same time wondering in cyberspace....Friends that is life in the first world....I believe Li*s, my rich and famous friend in Kuantan agree with me on this, he live half a month in Kuantan and the other half in Malawati, Kuala Lumpur. I am not that sure where is his base domain, I guess it does not matter since he still have only one spouse, who follow him everywhere he choose to live. Well friends, that is the way to live, do whatever you want and enjoy life....Have a nice day...

No comments: