Thursday, April 07, 2005

So many things came to my mind as I blog this...Yesterday was different..And the day before I had to do a sorts of a national service for my daughter, who had to go to Jakarta for a seminar, I was to help to get their children to the kindergarten and for tuition classes...These are errant that I do sometime when I am call for...for I never want to get bog down sending the grand's here and there...I believe that it is their parents duties to raised their sibling the way they like and take full responsibility for there daily chore...Nenek and Atuk [grandma and grandpa]would come to help when in the time of needs, like the other day where I had to pick little Adibah from the kindergarten and get the elder girls and a boy to the music classes....I love doing this from time to time and the grand's seem to love being send by their grandpa...But not as a regular duty, for I need my freedom to do what I like...For retirement means a lots to me...I want to be in control of the time, where times is mine and I am able to do what I like with it, careless of the world... We told our children that Nenek and Atuk would always be there when you are in need of helps....Lucky for us they live not very far our home, so it was easy to get to help from time to time...The same with those greats kids, they love to 'lepak'[spend their time] at our home, took over the TV's channels and my computers...In a way they took over everything but like all Nenek and Atuk, we love those moments when they are around....These kids are really godsend, making us happy all the time....When they go back home to their domain, our house would be quiet again but then that is the way it is with us......Life goes on as usual, until a grandchild call on the telephone asking the Nenek to cook their special for the next day meals, even little Adibah and her younger brother, little Azib order through the phone, talking to Nenek in their language, that they want nenek to cook this or that...As usual Nenek would go out of her way to get those things done for her grand's....Nothing makes the Nenek happier then making the grands happy...She could be tired but for the sake of her grands, she would get it done with all the love and happiness....That is why I always advice young couple to have children early and to have more then one...For it is the young in the family, children or grandchildren that would bring more love to the family, then that already exist between themselves, husband and wife...Well friends...I am indeed glad that the short story of our little Adibah bring joy to so many peoples who visited my blog...Much as I love to write, I am indeed delighted that it touches others, making the lives of everyone so beautiful and meaningful....Thanks and Have a nice day...

No comments: