Tuesday, April 19, 2005

A reader to my blog say that we often miss all those small happening that concern our kids when we were raising them...Too often we miss some of those great moments in their life, just because we were so busy making a living...There are time when we left for the office, they are still asleep and that when we return late, the have all gone to sleep...So in a way we miss them the whole days, if something important happen on this days, then surely we would have miss those moments that makes life so wonderful....I guessed it happen to all of us and only after they all have grown up and have children that we began to recollect those lost moments when we watch our grandchildren as they grows in front of our eyes...Like the happening of little Adibah that I relate recently...And recently another happening just pop up when our youngest grandson Azib, after a few bite of the brownie that I had bought, look up at her grandmother and blur " Nenek tak'da kacang " Grandma, No nuts in the brownie that he ate...It just surprise me, since I bought those brownie that they all love to eat..I had bought before two type of brownie, one with hazel hut and the other plain, so this time without thinking I just bought the plain one and did not realized that these kids do know the difference of these brownie...I never thought like that, so when He say that this brownie did not have Nuts...I was amused and surprised...When the grandma tell me of this incident, I just laugh and now I no longer take thing for granted when buying foods, like cookies or cakes for those grand's, they are indeed smart and knows the quality as well...Like the other day we bought some Swede biscuit from IKEA and gave them a few packages...The teens ages among them say that those biscuits were good and taste great...And told their grandma that when she go again to IKEA to get more of it...They knew the quality of such cookies, so they ask, if not they would not have ask for more, like all grand's, grandchildren makes the Nenek and Atuk [grandma and grandpa] ever willing to do just that and that it makes them real happy..It is only when dealing with grandchildren that we notice all the great moments that we might or would have lost when we were raising our children before..So to all those Ma and Pa that are raising their sibling now, do try to spend more time with them whenever you have the time or try to find the time or try to get quality time with them...I am sure you all would find that it is worth the time spend with all those kids and they in return would felt great of having a loving Mom and Dad around when they really needs them most..To share their thoughts and great moments together with their love one..Their dear Mom and Dad.. I am saying all this because I went through all the development of living as I journey on in life and now in my golden age,surrounded by children and grandchildren and other love one, I want others to know that there are more to being a family then just having kids.. It is those small things that happen in real life that make living so wonderful...So try to be there when they really need you most...Small happening and things do make a differences... That is life.....We are always on the move, there are no way of reliving those great moments again, other then being there when it happen..Those memories would linger on and on, making live so wonderful and beautiful...

No comments: