Tuesday, February 08, 2005

It was a beautiful day and I sat at the patio with my laptop trying to blog and at the same time whiling the day with day dreams and enjoying it like I always do...It is one of the pleasure of dreams, one could dreams of anything and live those beautiful moment while it last...For it is just a dream and dreams never lasted....After blogging a while, I decided to do a little errant and took my Classic Volvo for a drive to the shopping mall.....On the way back the cell phone rang and since I was driving I just let it ring...It stop a while and then it rang again...Well I thought it must be important...So I stopped the car and attend to the phone....It was a call form an outstation number, the caller a lady said that it is from Langkawi and that a Mr Jack wanted to speak to me...I accept the call and then drove slowly to my home and parted the car and what a surprise it was, the French man that send me an email some time ago is on the line and that he is now in Langkawi on holiday as planned....I am indeed glad that he decided to makes the trip to Langkawi for a holiday in the sun, while his hometown is still in the cold weather of winter..We talk a little and he say that he would meet me on his return journey, there is a transit hours of almost twelve hours...That he would arrive at Kuala Lumpur airport at just after eleven on the morning....So I told him that he and his friend have ample time to spend a short tour of Kuala Lumpur and I would gladly take them around for a quick spin of the city... Well I am indeed happy that at last they had decided to proceed with the holiday in Langkawi after all...Glad that the information that I gave them was of some use in their decision making...Thanks to the internet, this was made possible making the live of everyone involved beautiful and as for me I am indeed happy that my small contribution help them in making their dream holiday in Langkawi a reality.......I ended our telephone conversation with " see you in Kuala Lumpur and take care "...

No comments: