Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Friends, sometime it is hard, sometime it is frustrating and sometime it is depressing to come to term with oneself...But then if we want to live in peace and have a good life, that we all have some day to come to our senses and wake up to the real world and come to term with ourselves, if not we would forever have that guilt and with that we would go on living in a limbo, without any closure. You just could not go on living without facing the truth and I believe this is one reason a close friend of mine has been in and out of hospital in the last months or so... And the latest news I got from him in his SMS today is that He had to go for a bypass operation this Wednesday.....It is a major operation of the heart and I pray and hope that he would get through this episode of his life... I hope after he has recovered, he should heed my advice to get all those lump out of his chest and come to term with himself.....Like me he is in his golden age but a bit younger then me....From reading his blog, I think he is not at peace with himself, so if he want to continue to enjoy life after retirement, he has to stop all those business that create the stress and free his mind of whatever matter that he still have....For the past has gone forever and the future is more important... We all should learn from the past and come to term with it and come to a closure.....And with the closure, move forward into the remaining years of your life.....Enjoy every minutes of the days and think not of anything that are negative... Be positive and I am sure like me would continue to enjoy life to the fullest.....

No comments: