Friday, June 04, 2004

This morning I received an email from a friend that contain this joke....Since this is a common happening among couple, perhaps this would help to brighten up the day.... Read on.....

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word.
An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position.
As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"
"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."

A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time."
The wife responded, "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;
God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!

Well.. I hope you enjoy it as well as I did... It remind us of us is it not!...... Have a nice day.....

No comments: