Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Well time passes by fast and I have been lagging on my blogging for a sear reason I was a bit depress after being elected as a secretary of the Volvo club...... Well after I retired I told myself that I am not going to hold any post in any organizations for I wanted to be a free person..... In an organization especially when one hold post, especially as secretary....one had to get committed to the job..... As a person that want to do a good job always.... I thence to get committed and that mean I am not free.... Of course there are other reason that I do not want to get committed..... Since that traumatic incident in nineteen ninety six...... I get depress easily and I found out that to get our of it I had to free my mind and in doing so I became normal again and could enjoy life as it is...... A secretary job is not easy.... It is in fact the life of the organization and if the secretary do not do his or her job well and efficiently then the whole organization would not function properly and this would surely be a great lost to the organization itself....To me the organization is an important institution, this institution is actually a means to an end and in the case of the Kelab Volve Klasik, the club is the mean.... To me it is not so much the owning of a classic Volvo and driving it around, it is more then that.... In this case the common factor is the Volvo classic car and because of this common factor people come together and that is a good start to start toward something bigger, perhaps bigger than life itself........ So for the club to succeed in its vision, then the secretary must be able to work efficiently and stay focus and do the job well .... I know that for sure, for I had held many such post during my working life in the government..... I love to be given a responsibility and did my work very well indeed...... And after I retired and especially after the happening in nineteen ninety six, I found myself to be in need of more freedom in order to continue living a normal life......Freeing my mind to roam is one way of making my faculty healthy and by that able to enjoy life to the fullest..... So my dear friends in the KVK, hope they understood.... Why I did not want to hold on the post of the secretary of this great club..... I would rather contribute my thoughts and times in the background, of which I felt that I am able to do so......So lets go forward and get someone else to do this job of the secretary...... For no one is indispensable....... Together we will be able to bring the KVK to a new height.......

No comments: