Tuesday, March 23, 2004

You know that friend that I lost contact.... the one that has got a job in Bali...... Well I soon found out from a reliable source that He is now working in a sort of a haven... You know those five star resorts where only the rich and famous goes for holiday.... True He is indeed a fortunate person ....They, He and his spouse not only have became somewhat of a rich and famous but that they are also being paid to live there..... What a bless for this friends of mine.... It is indeed a God send opportunity..... Since He is so busy putting this 'haven' in a proper order so that those guess would really feel like those rich and famous, that he has not found the time to communicate with his friends..... Anyway for me.... I guess that I am the fortunate one..... His dear other half has been communicating with me after a lapse of some time..... Anyhow I am happy that they are now happy living in haven.... in a way I envy them..... But then not everyone are as lucky as them..... I guess He is the chosen one..... but living in this haven is not that easy especially when you are the one in charge..... You have to see that the rules are followed and you yourself had to show the example.... Like leadership by example.... I know one thing for sure, this friend of mine, who is the CEO of this establishment now, has leadership quality..... Well we were in the same scout troop in our young days.... and also he has spend all his life being in this hospitality business, so as a veteran he should be an expert by now..... But like me, age is catching up....So my advise to him is to just slow it down a bit.... Delegate some of those power.... I know some leader do not want to delegate..... Afraid of loosing some of immense power.... That is human..... the power that put a person in charge.... could be the same power that can destroy a person..... So be careful with power..... It is an invisible thing but have power to do good or otherwise.... Well I hope that He is well and realized that He is not that young anymore..... and I hope to get some news from Him some day when He is 'free'.... In the mean time I had to rely on a second hand news but I thing it is better then nothing...... I did send him another email recently and hope that He would find the time to reply...... Ok. Ok..... I am not going to deal on this matter anymore.... Thought that it is wise to write something on this blog.... At least someone would read and perhaps would gain some knowledge and wisdom.... in passing...... That is life....... Things are never the same.... I guess that what makes life interesting......

No comments: