Friday, March 26, 2004

Since I bought that Volvo classic, I have being toying with it and having fun driving in the vicinity of my neighborhood... people look as the car passes by.... they are really curious as to the type of car..... it is not a new model and it look rather unusual.... the look of a car from another era..... it is really something to see and admire.... Well I believe the present youth with the exception of a few, would not want to drive on one of this.... They would prefer to drive those stylist Japanese cars that are aplenty on the market.... That is youth!!.... Always wanting something new and the excitement that comes with it.... Like getting a brand new car with the latest technology... the Lexus, the Honda, the Toyota, the BMW and enjoying driving it around or with their young families.... Once it is said that Malaysian youth are crazy of the three 'C', that is Car, Credit Card and Condo...... What a life these young Malaysian are having...... Enjoying life when they are still young.... Good job and well paid.... I guess these are the benefit of a prosperous country.... the result of good governance and a productive work forces.... That is Malaysia..... As for me this Volvo is a dream come true.... and I am enjoying toying with it..... fun.... that is life......

No comments: