Monday, February 16, 2004

It has been another exciting weedend..... Was in Malacca for the weekend.... to do some house cleaning of our condo there.... The resort is getting better day by day..., it was really a happy feeling for us to see that our retreat resort is on its way to it former glory.... It was then the Mutiara Malacca Beach Resort, now it is under a new management and it has change its name to Merak Malacca Beach Resort...... Met a few more of the family of the management team.... They were great people to meet.... indeed full of ideas and the zeal to makes the places works again.... Everyone that I met so far of the Management teams, gave me a great feeling and it has been a very pleasant meeting.... The real people that run the show... the smiling Aniza, the Resident Manager, Roger, the tough looking guy that takes care of the overall planning of the resort.... are two personalities that I met on this visit.... They are full of zest and with personalities that are made for this kind of Hospitality industries.... the Resort Hotel.... Of course I met the others, they all look cheerful and this includes the team that came to repair one of my air condition unit, they came and did their job with joy and happy that they leave us with the unit in good working condition, I thanks them for the quick job... It is indeed well done... Of course my thanks goes to non other then Mr.Sani... the man in charge, it was him that I call to inform of my need to get the aircon services.... A flash back.... When I was still working, I always tell my people to enjoy working.... For the working life is a very important part of our daily ritual that we human do for life.... We should always enjoy whatever we do, and try to do a good job of it.... it is the satisfaction of getting the job done well that should be the goal of one's profession.....For satisfaction could not be bought... It could only be gain... By the feeling... Even if one does not get any thanks for the job done.... It is the feeling of satisfaction that really count.. Do it well and the reward would last a life time.... I have been there before and I know..... Reward came in many forms.... That is the way life is..... It passes by only once and do not miss that opportunity....... And be happy about it.... Enjoy doing whatever you do.... You are an important part of the chain in the circle of the working system .... A weak part of the chain would be a liability but a good part would certainly be a great asset..... So do your work diligently and you would surely get a reward, sooner or later...... Look not for the reward for the Reward would be looking for you.... Believe me.... As I have been there and are harvesting the rewards now and enjoying life....... Remember that money is not everything in life.... Other things are equally important.... So get on and do a good job of whatever you are doing...... And enjoy....

No comments: