Tuesday, January 27, 2004

What a morning...It is drizzling and wet, but it did not really rain...Well we still have to water the plants... and wash the car...the car get dirty easily when it rain like this, just drizzling... if it had been a downpour, it would be different... I could just wipe it up and it would be shining again... but with drizzle, the dirt keep accumulating other wet surface and when it dried, it just get dirty...... Well we all cannot get our way all the time, that is nature, when it is hot and humid, we yearn for rain and hope that it pour but when it did rain.... it get wet and sometime it causes flash flood... We then wished that its humid and hot weather again.... We are never sastified... Do we..That is us human... Always complaining... That my friends is the nature of things and I guess that what's makes life interesting... As usual after the daily ritual of cleaning the house and doing all those little things that had to be done... it is yet the beginning of another day... Wait a minute... It already at the end of January zero zero four..... We just celebrated the New Year and now it is going to be February, the second month of the Year.... Look time pass... It is so fast and hardly we knew it, it is another month.... For us retiree it really pass by very fast indeed and that what's makes living great.... Well I am getting old... Does it matter... Not at all... Thanks God for giving me another day to live and enjoy life in this blue planet of ours... Sharing my joy of living with others and it turn I hope make others enjoy life as well .... Like this morning I received an email from a friend on the west coast.... He say he did read all those things that I wrote in my weblog and commented that I must had spend lots of my time writing those entry in my Journals... Thanks Ram for taking the time to browse my Blogsite... I am really happy that you did that..... Well my friends the times that I spend in cyberspace are indeed an enjoyable and productive times..... in cyberspace time flies and hadly you knew it... it has been hours.... what else people like us retiree do except use time to it fullest and that is what I am doing everyday of my golden life and I am enjoying every minute of it all... This has been a great week... I seem to be making friends almost everyday.... The other day in Genting Highland met the Mr.Felix a stranger and he is now my friend and just last Sunday I met this Man at the MMBR in Malacca and he soon also became a friend of the family... and of course I met the great Lee family at the Bar B Q's table and we are all friends now.... What better gift to folks like us other then became our friends... Thanks friends for being our friends and we really did enjoy your company.... Life is like that and it should be shared and enjoyed..... This blue marble...This mother earth...This blue planet is ours to share and enjoy.... So let together we live and enjoy life as it should be...Have a nice day friends.....

No comments: