Saturday, November 29, 2003

It is Saturday again and the Hari Raya atmosphere is still in the air, my edit you blog page is still not working hundred percent.....it is doing other thing more often, like sending twice posting to my email address, in the past sometime it send and sometime it did not, it did not bother me that much, but when my writing did not appear after posting, that worry me....and it is still happening, why....I do not know for I am not that literate on the computer technology.....those people at blogger say something is still not right and they are working to put thing right.....hope it get done sooner....anyway it work when I post and published....thats is a relief.....at least I get my thoughts on my Weblog, daily like before......writing blog has been my daily ritual and I love doing it, it keep my faculty healthy and at the same time it really makes me happy....and I hope that those that took time to read my blog, would be happy as well.....Just as I was writing this blog, received an email from a friend from the south....in his long mail he advise me and others not to postpone thing, as well not to procrastinate....it is indeed a good advise, for we should get going with life and not to put thing off with all sorts of reasons....like we would do it the next time, or we are still having many problems to solved and the reason are endless, we will try to visit you the next time.....well it is a good advise and I hope the person who send this mail would practice what he preaches...not like this Malay saying 'cakap tak serupa bikin'..... Do it now and be happy about it.....

No comments: