Sunday, October 19, 2003

Dream, we all dream and we sometime expect our dream to materialized. I had some beautiful dreams the last few night, it was really clear and on waking up I could still remember those beautiful scene and it actually makes my day. They say if one dream that mean one really had a dead sleep and only with a really good sleep that one would be able to dream, well I must be really tired after those week end trip to Kuantan and it was good to sleep back on one's own bed. As for the dreams that I have had, it was very pleasant, meeting some people that I know in high places today and another being with my pass and special acquaintance. It was really a great dream and till today part of it is still fresh in my memory, it makes me really feel good....Thanks God for those great dream....

No comments: